Here's a little information about Janet for anyone who thinks about supporting her and her cause, or feels sorry for her. The whole entire story is too long to post, but in a nutshell, Janet lived free of charge for 30+ years on a nice man's piece of land and in his old farmhouse. She burned down the farmhouse, and moved a mobile home onto the property and lived there a few more years. The nice man's sons inherited the land and wanted her to move, they paid her 20 thousand dollars to move and still still didn't budge, so they bulldozed the land and her 1969 trailer. Janet finally got the hint and found another poor soul to take advantage of. She claims she paid for another mobile home, yet didn't receive a deed of trust or any legal document stating she was the legal owner of the property. She claims she paid the landlord money every month in hopes that he would agree to an owner finance situation. Janet lived here for 5 years, still with no legal paperwork stating she owns the property. Now she has been evicted from this place and claims to be homeless, even though she is living in a travel trailer. Janet continously bashes and defames the landlord and his place of business, even though his business has nothing to do with this situation. She has several lawsuits against these people, with no backing. She just sues as she sees fit. She complained daily about her living situation for 5 years, although, she never once thought about moving. Below is some more info about this lady. BEWARE!!! Do not try to help her out, it will only backfire on you!
1. Krazy was offered a free place for her and her daughter to stay, by a super nice lady. The only stipulation was that she help out with this lady's non profit animal rescue farm. Krazy was given the lady's phone number and email address. Did krazy contact her? NO. I guess the mention of a little work scared her away.
2. Krazy was offered some very nice used clothing, that included some business attire, perfect for any job interview. Krazy's response when offered the clothing was "I don't want them, what would I do with them?"
She could've even sold the clothes, but she didn't want any part of the clothes, even though she complains about how she had to throw half of her stuff away...
3. Krazy had 30+ days after finding out she would be evicted to find her shepherd and kittens a new home. Did she call the Watauga Humane Society to see if they would take them? NO
Did she call Happy Tails to see if the lady's there would take them? NO
Did she put an ad in the secondhand news to give them away? NO
Did she take them out into to woods to let them live on their own? NO
Did she let animal control pick them up, then complain when they were euthanized? YES
When Krazy was asked why she let this happen to her animals, she had NO RESPONSE and continued to talk about Mulatto Mtn.
4. Krazy complains that no one will hire her at her age for any job. When she was told of a job opening on night shift, she said that due to health problems she couldn't work. When told she could go file for disability, she said she wouldn't get approved without an attorney. When told that an attorney doesn't collect until you win your disability settlement, she had NO RESPONSE. Which is it, age, disability, pick one...
5. Krazy says that her daughter can't get a job b/c she has no license. When told that the Ashe County Transportation Authority would be more than happy to pick her up bring her home, she had NO RESPONSE