Complaint Review: janian and associates

• Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: ray — pacifica California United States of America
janian and associates
620 north brand ave glendale, California United States of America

janian and associates Awaiting final word on trustee sale date glendale, California

After reading some of these complaints that were written, I guess I already know what my answer is going to be when I receive that dreaded phone call from the Janian and Associates associate that they cannot postpone the sale date of my house on 12/14/2010.  Which is, "Sorry, but we have tried everything but your house will go on sale tomorrow." I do not have to write my story as they are all similar to the complaints that are already written here.  For example, being bounced around from 1 negotiator to another (I have had 5). waiting for almost a year to get my loan modification approved, even though Janian and Associates stated that they have worked closely with my lender and just total incompetence and poor customer service that I have received from this company.  Thank you to the person who mention Eric Haywood. He was the person I mentioned to the Better Business Bureau as the "person whose name I could not recall." He was my negotiator for 2 days after Michael Hernandez was fired from Janian.  Never met him or talked to him as he never returned phone calls or e-mails

Now I can see that I have another challenge which is to get my money back because this company promised a full refund if they couldn't come through with their promise.

My question to you all though is this.  If my house is sold and I am served with an eviction notice, is there a way we can sue this company and can I get my house back?  There has to be some legal ramifications against this company.  Please let me know.

Thanks.  Wish me luck and Good luck everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/janian-and-associates/glendale-California-/janian-and-associates-Awaiting-final-word-on-trustee-sale-date-glendale-California-670888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on janian and associates