Complaint Review: Janice K. Pliszczak, D.D.S.

• Submitted: Sat, August 31, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Mishriz — syracuse New York
Janice K. Pliszczak, D.D.S.
4525 West Seneca Turnpike syracuse, New York USA

Janice K. Pliszczak, D.D.S. Dental Office that harasses you and lies about dental work needed. The dentist will not speak or work with you-highly unprofessional and RUDE syracuse New York

This dental office is the worst experience of my life.  The dental assistants smell like cigarettes as they are leaning up close cleaning your teeth.  They lost my original x-rays and conveniently tried to charge me again.

The dentist Janice Pliszczak is a rude and calculating manipulator.  She uses scare tactics to try to make money. She tried telling me I had 5 cavities ( I have had 2 my entire life and exceptional hygiene)  She also tried referring me for an oral surgery saying I was "tongue tied" and needed the tendon holding my tongue down to be cut.  I had braces as an adult and had a few orthodontists and have never heard of this in my entire life.  She will think of anything to drain you for money.

The staff calls you non stop to the point it is harrasment.  Not to mention Janice Pliszczak is a cold woman who should not be dealing with people as her patients. [continued below]....

.....  I missed an appointment made a year ago due to a family emergency and because I did not remember I was charged a 40 fee.  They also feel free to tack on a dollar called a "finance fee" every week.

I tried explaining my situation and asking if the fee could possibly be waived or if I could pay half.  Janice Pliszczak would not respond to my emails or return my calls, she had her assistant contact me days later to say it could not be waived.

I paid the fee that same day and the next day recieved a letter in the mail that she reported me to a collection agency.  This was done after I had emailed her and she knew I was waiting for a reply to my email/phone calls to her.  I have since seen another dentist who has confirmed my suspicions- I do not have any cavities! In short: She is not a nice person or a good dentist on any level.  Stay Away, save yourself the nightmare.  This is by far the WORST Dentist I have ever been to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Janice-K-Pliszczak-DDS/syracuse-New-York-13215/Janice-K-Pliszczak-DDS-Dental-Office-that-harasses-you-and-lies-about-dental-work-ne-1080849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janice K. Pliszczak, D.D.S.