Complaint Review: janitorial agency

• Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: Wilie — north South Carolina United States of America
janitorial agency
6427 centurion drive lansing, Michigan United States of America

janitorial agency They have taken 6000.00 from me and sent me on bogus appointments. .My attorney has nine victims from diffferent states. lansing, Michigan

This company has scam me out of 6000.00. They sent me on bogus appointments, lied to me and will not give me a refund. These people must be stop.  Currently have an attorney seeking other individuals that have been scam by this company.  If you want to be added please send name and info. Nine victims on list  so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2011 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/janitorial-agency/lansing-Michigan-48917/janitorial-agency-They-have-taken-600000-from-me-and-sent-me-on-bogus-appointments-My-726840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on janitorial agency