• Report: #1120748

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: Anthony — Indianapolis Indiana
Jason Allen Law
201 N Illinois St Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Jason Allen Law www.lawsolutionsbk.com/ Broken promises -- no refund -- no reply! Took the money and never received Services!! Indianapolis Indiana

In the beginning of May of 2013, I received a notice from small claims court that a creditor was taking me to court for $2500. After I received the notice, I contacted your attorney, Jill Arnold, in Indianapolis.

After scheduling an appointment with him, I visited him in his office with all documentation that I had.  After looking thru my files and pulling my credit score, his professional recommendation was for me to do a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.  I agreed and paid the initial down payment to proceed.

I mailed all required documentation and paperwork to your Chicago office on May 20, 2013.

After receiving an email that my documentation was incomplete, I called your office to see what was missing. I called twice after receiving 2 emails. Each time I called they told me that my paperwork was complete and that the email was just part of the process.

In November 2013, I received a notice that my pay was being garnished due to an outstanding bill. At that time I called your office and did not have anybody get back with me for over a week. I finally was able to talk to someone, and they told me that my case was never filed because my paperwork was incomplete. I explained to the gentleman what had happened and he looked in to it. He told me that because my paperwork was incomplete it was not filed. I agreed to pay another $300 to get my case reinstated. I resubmitted the paperwork that they had asked for, took an online class, and did everything I was asked of your company.

After returning all documents and receiving  confirmation that paper work was complete, I received a phone call from one of your attorney, that under my circumstances I was not able to file for chapter 7. Instead he told me I had to file for chapter 11 bankruptcy, which were even more fees.

I was advised by your attorney to file for a Chapter 7.  Then, after missed promises, wrong information and countless delays, that promised service was not possible. I am now out of $2000 and did not receive the services I was promised.

I would think that an establishment that prides itself on service, you can see that your company is at fault and that all funds should be returned immediately, as the services promised did not occur.  I have records of emails and phone calls made.

I am requesting an immediate refund of all fees paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Allen-Law/Indianapolis-Indiana-46204/Jason-Allen-Law-wwwlawsolutionsbkcom-Broken-promises-no-refund-no-reply-Took-t-1120748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Allen Law