Complaint Review: Jason Christopher

• Updated: Sat, August 09, 2014

• Reported By: Cherry Hernandez — New York New York
Jason Christopher
429 fair mount ave Jersey city , New Jersey USA

Jason Christopher Well, unfortunately I looked at the reviews after I paid Jason the deposit and it was too late to cancel because I signed a contract that says no refund.  Los Angeles California

So the shoot day it was in his apt he was drunk I can smell it, then he would say sexual things to me made me uncomfortable. He also asked to see my breast and vagina. And asked to touch my breast and private parts. The pictures made me look overweight the camera was bad quality. I couldn't wait to finishing was disgusted. From now on I will look at reviews before I call and put a deposit down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Christopher/Jersey-city-New-Jersey-07306/Jason-Christopher-Well-unfortunately-I-looked-at-the-reviews-after-I-paid-Jason-the-depo-1168239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Christopher