Complaint Review: Jason Elliot Clark

Jason Elliot Clark
Twin Cities, Minnesota United States of America

Jason Elliot Clark Liar and deadbeat father Twin Cities, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: More Information

*Author of original report: 2010 12:02 PM Jason Elliott Clark Liar and non existent father Twin Cities, Minnesota

*General Comment: Please correct spelling of his name

I am responding to report #424362.  I am a professional woman who also was swindled by this individual.  I have a 9 year old son with him, who he has never seen and owes over $40,000 in child support.  I have also placed a judgement against him for money he personal owes me.  In looking at the court files available as mentioned above, I am in awe that he keeps doing these crimes.  After reading this information, I am going to talk with law enforcement to see about pressing charges for theft.  I was only aware of a daughter in WC, so if there are more children here in MN, I hope that we can know.  I also would like to know where his family is and what his medical history is.  Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Elliot-Clark/Twin-Cities-Minnesota-/Jason-Elliot-Clark-Liar-and-deadbeat-father-Twin-Cities-Minnesota-582800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Elliot Clark

More Information

AUTHOR: Mom#2 - ()

Hello.  I am JL.  To the person who posted the message and has a 9 year old child with the individual (at the time of the post), I am Mom #2; that is, I have a daughter with him as well.  She is now a teenager, and I am in Minnesota.  My daughter is the 2nd child of his, and to my knowledge, there are at least a handful more.

I met his mother and his father.  I used to take my daughter to spend time with her paternal grandmother.  Jason's mother has since passed away.  I asked his mother for medical history, but between the two sides of her family, we had everything from cancer to diabetes covered, so I don't remember the specifics. His father still lives in the cities and gave me his card.  I have not contacted him since.

My daughter has met daughter #1.  She also briefly met her biological father at his mother's funeral a few years back.  I hope this answers some of your questions.

AUTHOR: KW - (United States of America)

I am responding to report #424362. I am a professional woman who also was swindled by this individual. I have a 9 year old son with him, who he has never seen and owes over $40,000 in child support. I have also placed a judgement against him for money he personal owes me. In looking at the court files available as mentioned above, I am in awe that he keeps doing these crimes. After reading this information, I am going to talk with law enforcement to see about pressing charges for theft. I was only aware of a daughter in WC, so if there are more children here in MN, I hope that we can know. I also would like to know where his family is and what his medical history is. Thanks.

#3 General Comment

Please correct spelling of his name

AUTHOR: Lady justice - (U.S.A.)

KW, please add a "t" to "Elliott" so that search results on his name are consistent.

Thanks.