Complaint Review: Jason Loucks Home Financing Options

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 16, 2010

• Reported By:Niceville Florida
Jason Loucks Home Financing Options
1732 S Congress Ave Palm Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Jason Loucks Home Financing Options Unauthorized charge on CC Palm Springs Florida

*Consumer Comment: Computer program authur?

*Consumer Comment: Loucks Charges

I heard an advertisnment for a free CD on the radio for jason loucks home financing options. All I had to do is pay shipping of $4.77.

I authorized my CC to be charged that amount. When my bank statement came I found that I had been charged $39.

I also found out that they were going to charge my CC this month.

I called their office and the person answered said I must have authorized the charge. I denied that and requested that they refund my money and to cancel any other charges to my CC.

This is criminal and should be stopped.

Wayne
Niceville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Loucks-Home-Financing-Options/Palm-Springs-Florida-33461/Jason-Loucks-Home-Financing-Options-Unauthorized-charge-on-CC-Palm-Springs-Florida-347449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Loucks Home Financing Options

Computer program authur?

AUTHOR: Curious - ()

Mr. Rashbin,

Were you the one selling that program on one of Jason Loucks webinars a couple months ago?    The program is supposed to take repo list and create mailing list, etc...

Are you the same guy that was pushing that program?

Loucks Charges

AUTHOR: Mr Rashbin - (United States of America)

I have just looked at the purchase section for Jason Loucks for the free CD and it clearly shows you another box option giving you a mentoring course for free the first month then charging 39 bucks recurring. Maybe this is something over looked by some of the complains about the charges on the cards.

It is called upselling and most people dealing with computers today have to watch all the boxes so something is not installed that you dont want to or bought something in addition to your main purchase.