Complaint Review: jasper roffing

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: AMERICAN ROOFER — highlands ranch Colorado United States of America
jasper roffing
1234 weinbach rd evanville ind highlands ranch, Colorado United States of America

jasper roffing jasperroof.com Are they really insured highlands ranch , Colorado

Recently my home received hail damage so I contacted several roofing companies to include Jasper Here is what I found. Jasper actually subcontracts most of its roof to non employees of Jasper !! Here is the worst part , after speaking to 3  DIFFERENT  crews working  FOR Jasper in my neighborhood it TURNS out that the vast majority of   SUB CONTACTED Jasper workers HAVE NO RIGHT TO WORK IN THE STATES LEGALLY !!  LET ALONE BE INSURED  !!

Most  of the workers told me directly that they have no insurance and that the bulk of HAVE NO WORK VISA ! How can you tell  clients your   INSURED IF your crews are here illegally ? This prompted me to look harder I found that Jasper has had several incidents with OSHA that INCLUDED a worker that was killed in woodland park ! I bet that client wished they had some facts about this company sooner ! Protect yourself ! Ask for insurance in formation !

The day the crew comes check them  for insurance and workers comp ! Its your house  !I know I would hate to loose mine if and when you get sued after an accident ! By the way  there company looks great  on the outside < nice trucks good web etc>on everything except the most important part Roofing your home safely and  following the rules ! Seems to me w they have little desire to comply with  standord buisness practices ? Oh and by they way when I called the jasper office to inquire they cussed and hung the phone up on me! SCARY  SCARY !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jasper-roffing/highlands-ranch-Colorado-/jasper-roffing-jasperroofcom-Are-they-really-insured-highlands-ranch-Colorado-949643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jasper roffing