Complaint Review: javarus garmon

• Reported By: anonymous — Miami Florida
javarus garmon
1398 NW 61st Street Miami, Florida USA

Javarus Garmon Lied to me. Hoping for a better life change Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Javarus Garmon lied to me. Hoping for a better life change.

Javarus Garmon can easily manipulate by the pictures of cars and money. The cars are not his and the money are edited and some are found on google. He's not a millionaire as he claims to be. He gives false hopes in making a ton of money off his team training but it's not worth it. I am a victim who took of this, hoping for a better life cahnge but they were all lies. I spent $250 on this and I believed every word he said. Bur after I noticed that I haven't gotten money withn two weeks, I knew he was a liar. He says to be patient but how can I if he made it seem that I can make the money within the 24 hour time frame. Javarus Garmon excites you for no reason, you may thnk that you are goung to make alot of money but i8n the nd hes's getting excited to make money off of you. Do not join his team.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/javarus-garmon/Miami-Florida/Javarus-Garmon-Lied-to-me-Hoping-for-a-better-life-change-Miami-Florida-1122241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on javarus garmon

Javarus Garmon lied to me. Hoping for a better life change.

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Javarus Garmon can easily manipulate by the pictures and money. The cars are not his and the money are edited, some can be found on google. He's not a millionaire as he claims to be. He gives false hopes and dreams in making a ton of money off his team training. I am a victim who took part of this, hoping for a better life change but they were all lies. I spent $250 on this and believed every word he said. But after I noticed I haven't gotten any money within the two weeks, I knew he was a liar. He says to be patient and I did but nothing happened. He made it seem that I can make the money within the 24 hour time frame. Javarus Garmon excites you for no reason, you may think that you are going to make alot of money but in the end he's getting excited to make money off of you. He only cares about himself and not the people. Do not join his team.