Complaint Review: Javitch Block and Rathbone

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: rozslvk — twinsburg Ohio
Javitch Block and Rathbone
1100 Superior ave Cleveland, Ohio USA

Javitch Block and Rathbone Charged me for interest twice via garnishment Cleveland Ohio

On thursday may 23,2013 i received a letter for javitch,block and Rathbone re-instuting my garnishment of 224.00 every paycheck via buckeye portfolio II /Bank of america . I have had the 224.00 taken from my paycheck since 2010 and by my caculations have satisfied the original amount of 9000.00. they sent me no prior noification. The re-issuance of the garnishment (25%) was filed in Bedford municipal court. the person diong it was Marc Melamed...the money was taken out the following Day after i received the notice . Contacted the AG about these folks and the bank of America double charging interest . I would love to vent about this but I need help. I work of home depot and they pay very little . Isn t there a usuary law in the state of Oho....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Javitch-Block-and-Rathbone/Cleveland-Ohio-44114/Javitch-Block-and-Rathbone-Charged-me-for-interest-twice-via-garnishment-Cleveland-Ohio-1054466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Javitch Block and Rathbone