Complaint Review: Jay C. Realty, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: HMA — Chicago Illinois
Jay C. Realty, Inc.
4652 West Oakton St. , Skokie, Illinois USA
  • Phone: 847-673-2000
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Jay C. Realty, Inc. Never return my Earnest Money when the deal to purchase the house failed. Skokie Illinois

*Author of original report: Finally I got my earnest money returned

I signed an offer in March 2013 to purchase a house and gave earnest money the offer was accepted by the seller with an  agreed  closing date on or before May 16, 2013.

Then the seller’s  broker Jay Chandran  of Jay C. Realty, Inc.  4652 West Oakton St. Skokie, Illinois 60076 stated harassing by sending invoices for the repairs done in 2012 for property that I will be purchasing in future.

On 05/16/2013 the closing did not happened as agreed. So the seller broker was informed that the deal is off and requested to return my earnest money. But the seller’s broker Jay Chandran owner of Jay C. Realty, Inc. threatened that he will not return my earnest money.

My lawyer had to send e-mails to the Jay Chandran reminding him to promptly return my earnest money.  Jay Chandran on 05/22/2013 agreed to return my earnest money. But to date he has not refunded my earnest money and does  not reply to e-mails.

I don't know to how many people he has ripped off with their earnest money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jay-C-Realty-Inc-/Skokie-Illinois-60076-/Jay-C-Realty-Inc-Never-return-my-Earnest-Money-when-the-deal-to-purchase-the-house-1057160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jay C. Realty, Inc.

Finally I got my earnest money returned

AUTHOR: HMA - ()

I have finally received my earnest money back on June 10th 2013, Thank God it was not a ripoff after all.

HMA.