- Report: #146687
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jay Servidio - Teleteria
Jay Servidio - Teleteria575 Lexington Ave., Suite 410 New York, New York U.S.A.
Jay Servidio Teleteria Inc. Are You an Internet Newbie Who's Been Scammed by Jay Servidio and Teleteria? STOP PAYING THE CHISELER IMMEDIATELY New York New York
*Consumer Comment: All of the Web's Anti-Teleteria Posts Are the Work of a "Competitor"? Get Real Jay Servidio!
*Consumer Comment: Actually there is more negative than positive about Teleteria
*Consumer Comment: Teleteria Rip Off? Not to me.
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Just the facts please
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Of course, the best advice for newbies is to run as fast as you can from serial Internet fraudster Jay Servidio and Teleteria Inc. If you let your guard down for a minute, you can be taken in by the turnkey Web site swindles at Teleteria.com. However, if he has already ensnared you in one of his scams, don't give up hope! We at Stop Teleteria Now have some helpful suggestions.
(Please be aware that we at Stop Teleteria Now do not give legal advice, and you alone are responsible for whatever happens if you follow our proposals. Nevertheless, we have some common-sense ideas that may help.)
As soon as you realize that Teleteria's fraudulent turnkey Web site can never make money because of shoddy overpriced content and cheaper high-quality completion:
1. STOP PAYING THE CHISELER IMMEDIATELY. Hopefully, you made your payments by credit card. Go to your credit card company at once, explain that you are being defrauded, and request that your payments to Teleteria be charged off. If you paid by check, retain the photocopies of your checks that come with your checking-account statements. These could be valuable in any fraud actions or complaints you may file against Teleteria. Also, they could also be evidence if Servidio and Teleteria are not reporting income to the IRS.
2. Orally and in writing, demand full repayment from Teleteria for all the money you have paid because you have been defrauded. Scammer Servidio is not likely to return your money, but it can be helpful to have records of how, when, and why you demanded repayment.
3. Flimflammer Servidio may suggest that any problems with the Web site can be solved if you buy traffic from him. DON'T FALL FOR THIS TRICK. As a dyed-in-the-wool con artist, Servidio requests even more money when his victims become suspicious. He'll charge you an outrageous amount of money for traffic, and you'll learn the hard way that it's more money down the Teleteria rat hole.
4. When you refuse to pay any more money and demand a full refund, Servidio will scream that you have a contract with him. Don't worry about his so-called contract because he's engaging in fraud, and no judge will enforce a fraud-based contract. He will threaten to sue you. Tell him to go ahead. He's not going to sue anyone for two reasons: the aforementioned fraud and the fact that Teleteria is a shoestring operation and he can't afford to sue anyone. This is another of a fraudster's empty threats.
5. When you stop paying, insist that you retain the Web site and its design work. After all, Servidio and Teleteria claim that you bought the site. In reality, of course, when you stop paying, Servidio retains the site and design work and SELLS IT TO THE NEXT SUCKER. Check with your attorney. This may be the best place to hang your hat in any legal action alleging fraud. Servidio sells you the site yet never gives up possession.
6. Servidio's idea of salesmanship is to scream obscenities at you over the phone. Hang up on the corruption king. He has been known to threaten physical violence against his customers and their spouses, but not to worry. He's what we call in Texas all hat and no cattle. He won't do anything because he's the fat bully on the playground who runs away when you stand up to him. However, if he continues to harass and threaten you, call the police. According to a reliable source, a Teleteria customer called the police in Connecticut about Servidio's threats and harassment. The cops reportedly told Servidio that he'd be arrested if he called the victim again. End of problem.
Crook Servidio has got to be stopped from hurting, scamming, and stealing from people. That's why we at Stop Teleteria Now are working hard to put Teleteria out of business and Servidio in jail. In the meantime, warn any newbies about the Teleteria Trickster. Encourage them to Google Jay Servidio and Teleteria before sending dime one to this victimizer.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jay-Servidio-Teleteria/New-York-New-York-10022/Jay-Servidio-Teleteria-Inc-Are-You-an-Internet-Newbie-Whos-Been-Scammed-by-Jay-Servidio-146687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.