Complaint Review: Jay

1295 Franklin Dr Apt L5 Marietta, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 404-285-9497
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Jay Unknown Impersonating A Police Officer, Robbed, Strong Armed, Rape, Fraud Marietta Georgia

I am an escort. I will not deny what I do here because it's significant on what happened to me last night!

I had an outcall to this persons house. "Jay" when I arrived to 1295 Franklin Dr Apt L5 in Marietta GA I found a 6ft man (black). He tried to hand me some money and I asked for him to put it down. he then approached me and said that he was a Police Officer.. And told me to give me all my money or "Backup would be coming in soon" I gave him my money he sat and yelled at me and told me that I should be carefull where I go.. This man impersonated a Police officer Robbed me and then after an hour of him yelling at me and scaring the crap out of me I was finally able to leave! I reported him online to the Atlanta Police Department but I wanted to make more people aware of what happened.. Stay Safe everyone and watch out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jay/Marietta-Georgia-30067/Jay-Unknown-Impersonating-A-Police-Officer-Robbed-Strong-Armed-Rape-Fraud-Marietta-Ge-1132682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jay