Complaint Review: JB Dollar Stretcher Magazine

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

JB Dollar Stretcher Magazine Unfair to Employees Dayton, Ohio

I worked for JB Dollar for numerous weeks and was never paid for my services.  I spoke with Managers and even the Director of HR and was told there was nothing that they could do about it.  I was told that my check was mailed to me and they couldn't issue another until they received it back in the mail.  I now see how they truly treat there employees and how much the care about the people who actually make the company for the company.  I have sold numerous ads for the company so it wasn't like I was doing my job.  I not only wasted my time but I have also wasted my money to travel to numerous meetings with clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JB-Dollar-Stretcher-Magazine/Dayton-Ohio-/JB-Dollar-Stretcher-Magazine-Unfair-to-Employees-Dayton-Ohio-568693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JB Dollar Stretcher Magazine