Complaint Review: jb dollar

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Marci — Austintown Ohio
jb dollar
3105 Farnham Rd, Richfield, Ohio USA

jb dollar zeesaver Purchased discount coupons from them and now I can't get to them to use. What happened to the money I sent for the items Richfield Ohio

I had purchased several coupons from JBDollar.com over the years.  About October of 2012, I purchased over $60 worth of coupons, one was for a body wrap, one was for a Raphaels Beauty school, My Riddin Winery and I had two for MoonHawk Herbals.  When I checked on April 12th for the expiration dates, I found it it had changed to ZeeSaver.  They reset my password and I was able to get into see what I had, just not able to print them  I just tried again, since I know the expirations dates were coming up, and now I can't view anything or even find the web sites.

How can I find out how much my coupons were actually worth, and If they are not going to be honored, how can I see about getting my money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jb-dollar/Richfield-Ohio-44286/jb-dollar-zeesaver-Purchased-discount-coupons-from-them-and-now-I-cant-get-to-them-to-us-1081603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jb dollar