Complaint Review: JC Barn

• Reported By: 316 E. Van Buren St. — 52353 Iowa
JC Barn
3385 Deer Valley Drive Alpharetta, Georgia USA

JC Barn Takes Your Money But Does Not Deliver Goods Alpharetta Georgia

I ordered an external battery charger for my laptop from this company. The order was placed on August 22, 2013, and I paid JC Barn $68.94 through PayPal.

I received an order confirmation, but received no notification that the item had been shipped, as was promised on the website. There was no contact information at all on the order confirmation; however, there was a link to a place where I could allegedly obtain info as to the status of my order. When I clicked on it, I saw my order information, but there was no information regarding the order status, and no tracking number.

After waiting for some time, I decided to call. I used the following phone number: 678-310-8199. A recorded voice answered saying they were not able to take the call at this time, leave a number, etc. The person speaking sounded as though he might be Korean or Chinese. I left a message but didn't get a reply.

I have also sent an email and I will be interested in seeing if I get a reply (and don't hold out a lot of hope based on other reports I've read here and on other sites).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Barn/-Alpharetta-Georgia-30004-8962/JC-Barn-Takes-Your-Money-But-Does-Not-Deliver-Goods-Alpharetta-Georgia-1083487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Barn