Complaint Review: JC Mortors

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Portland Oregon
JC Mortors
16591 Noyes Avenue Irvine, California USA

JC Mortors I did not recieve my order and they did not help to sole the issue, I recieved no customer service or reply to my claim with Ebay. Irvine California

I ordered though EBay the rear tire of my bike. I also ordered the front tire from another seller. I received my front tire with no issues. I had to call to see what was up with my rear tire and was told it was delivered. Fed Ex dropped it off with no signature required. Not only was it dropped off it was sent to my old address. I called EBay and then called JC motors. I was told that it was delivered and then I was told to call EBay. I explained it was delivered to the wrong address which did not make a difference to JC motors and he was not willing to retrieve the tire or deliver to the correct address. I called EBay and filled a claim. I did not get any response or message during the 3 day period they said I had to get a message or I can escalate the claim. The said even though JC motors did not contact in the 3 day period that they were closing the claim in the sellers side. I appealed and that did not work either. I contacted a friend and was told since no one by that name it was sent back, No one Lives Here by the name on the package. I have conformation # from Fed Ex and I will be waiting for delivery back. I am hoping I will get a refund because I will not ever deal with this company ever again. Buyers Beware!!! No customer service, No response to issues and No caring!!! What ever happened to the buyer is always right? Not a JC motors!!!! I have a feeling I will have to fight for this as well so I called my bank to help me. I do not trust the JC motors so I called my bank to reverse charges and help with the refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Mortors/Irvine-California-92606/JC-Mortors-I-did-not-recieve-my-order-and-they-did-not-help-to-sole-the-issue-I-recieved-1084866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Mortors