Complaint Review: JCB Jewelry

• Reported By: Cassandra — St. Louis Missouri
JCB Jewelry
928 N. San Fernando Blvd Ste J-648 Burbank, California USA

JCB Jewelry or Johnny Crow-Belle JCB Jewelry Free Offer SCAM Burbank California

JCB Jewelry is a scam to get you enrolled in a monthly jewelry membership club. The "14-day trial" in the Terms & Conditions online state that the 14-day trial period includes processing & delivery time. The postmark date on my package is exactly 14 days from when I paid the $5.99 shipping which is all it tells you about when you get the "Free Jewelry" offer.

The website states a typical delivery within 3-5 business days. It took them 14 days to mail the item, which used up the entire "trial period". Today, my card was charged $95 by the same company.

Since it is Sunday, I cannot speak with a Customer Service representative. I called my bank and I have to cobtact the company before I can file a claim with my bank because the charge is still pending. Based on another report filed here about the same company, I don't expect to have a good experience with their Customer Service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2014 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCB-Jewelry/Burbank-California-91504/JCB-Jewelry-or-Johnny-Crow-Belle-JCB-Jewelry-Free-Offer-SCAM-Burbank-California-1165319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JCB Jewelry