• Report: #911962

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: tasha — teague Texas United States of America
jd bryder
west waco dr waco texas waco, Texas United States of America

jd bryder very unprofessional waco, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I am a CNAC customer.

*Consumer Comment: Why did you get called "everyday the whole time you had the car?"

The.cnac talked crazy to my family! He was very rude and very professional! He call me a liar I really didn't appreciate that!!!!!! He call.me everyday the whole time I had the car! The I also had problems with the transmission the was wasn't shifting!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jd-bryder/waco-Texas-/jd-bryder-very-unprofessional-waco-Texas-911962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jd bryder

I am a CNAC customer.

AUTHOR: The Truth HurtsTexas - (United States of America)

They only call you to remind you of payments or if you get behind.  I know from experience.  By the way you said, "he was very professional", I'm assuming you meant unprofessional or you don't know how to use "big words".  J.D. Byrider sold me a great vehicle and I have referred people there who have had a great experience.  I think if you made your payments on time you would have a good commentary as well.

Why did you get called "everyday the whole time you had the car?"

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Were you maybe a "little" behind in your payments? Did you live up to the terms of the contract you signed?

You know, JD Byrider is a "deadbeat" dealer, don't you?

Next, you will lose your "nons-shifting" car to a repo.