Complaint Review: jd byrider -cnca

• Reported By: rose — mt.pleasant Pennsylvania
jd byrider -cnca
west libery ave pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

jd byrider -cnca 14.000 later and no ride pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I purchased my car in 2008 at JD Byrider it was  a 2000 chevy malibu. I was in a three and half year contract the car was $10,000 and my interest was $5,000. The first year of having my car they stole money from my bank account without my consent, they kept my bank numbers and two years later five months before it was to be paid off they stole money from my bank account and then overdrafted my account. I fought wih  them for a month to pay back my bank fees so I stopped making my car payment until they paid my bank back. When they finally decided to pay my  bank back they told me I would have to give them a $1,000 dollars or I  couldnt keep my car. They came and took my car only having four months left to have it paid off. Talk about being ripped off! I continued making my car payments after getting laid off faihfully and I still lost my car. I was in what is called an upside down car loan.

Rose                Mt.Pleasent PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jd-byrider-cnca/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/jd-byrider-cnca-14000-later-and-no-ride-pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-1046580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jd byrider -cnca