functional

Complaint Review: jd byrider

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: justin canada — fayetteville West Virginia United States of America
jd byrider
south charleston,wv charleston, West Virginia United States of America

jd byrider using us hassling us charleston , West Virginia

*Consumer Comment: For the Record

*General Comment: Dear Coast and Jim

*Author of original report: f**k off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Absolutely Incredible

*Consumer Comment: tip

Dear, tylina

first off i purchased a car from jd byrider in charleston,wv and have had the car for 14 months now like many others that i have read about in these discussions we were in a car accident on thanks giving about two years ago and was forced to get a vehicle did some research on jd byrider but had no idea what i was signing up for you don't think when your desperate and don't have money well to make a long story short we have a 2002 pt cruiser that we are paying 12000 dollars for when the car wasn't worth not near that much since we have had it we have had blown head gasket numerous tires changes,brakes and oil changes that only seam to make things work basically what i wanna know is we won't out of this car it's more of a burden than a good thing please if you have any tips i would be appreciative they have hassled us over a couple dollars the next day and gave us a really hard time thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jd-byrider/charleston-West-Virginia-/jd-byrider-using-us-hassling-us-charleston-West-Virginia-1008930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jd byrider

For the Record

AUTHOR: ILTVAD89 - ()

As a native West Virginian, I find your comments very offensive. I happened upon this site because I typed in JD Byrider in Google to look for some information and this was one of the first ones that popped up. Normally, I don't register on sites like this because I don't want to get bogged down with emails. However, after reading your nasty comments I felt a need to register so I could leave a response.

As mentioned before, I am a native West Virginian. I've never lived anywhere else and I don't plan on doing so in the foreseeable future. With that being said, you should know that I have a college degree and just recently finished my Masters in Public Administration. But I guess I'm still just one of "dem folks".

You think it makes you look smart by correcting people, pointing out their flaws, and making them feel inferior. In reality, it makes you look like a fool. The gentleman asked a question, and instead of helping him and offering him some advice, you bash him and attempt to make him feel ignorant. YOU should feel ignorant.

To the gentleman who posed the original question about JD Byrider, I would suggest calling them and informing them of your situation. There's not really much you can do to get out of the financing agreement due to the fact that it is a contract, but you might be able to work something out with them. Your best bet is to call them and see what your options are :)

To the rest of you, grow up and treat people with respect.

~~Montani Semper Liberi~~

#2 General Comment

Dear Coast and Jim

AUTHOR: Niko234 - (United States of America)

You two need to brush up on your geography. Look at where the OP purchased this vehicle. He is from the WV that is all you need to know. I realize that most of us are used to proper paragraph structure and complete sentences. However, that is how "dem folks" talk down here. Now, that being said the fact that there is not one period or capital letter for that matter shows a lot. What I find funny is the reply he gave was actually well structured and written. Imagine that, the guy is a nitwit no doubt, but he is from WV so I think a little slack is needed.

f**k off

AUTHOR: justin canada - (United States of America)

I didnt ask for a dumb a** to comment i asked for someone with help with my situation so move the f**k on and have great f**king day b*tch

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Absolutely Incredible

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

It is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE in this day and age ANY adult would write something as stupid as that

Save your car money and pay ANY third grader how to write, punctuate and form sentences. One would have to be an absolute dunce to write something like that.

tip

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"if you have any tips i would be appreciative"

Here's a tip: Learn basic sentence structure.