Complaint Review: jd byrider

• Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: help — cinti Ohio United States of America
jd byrider
9797 colerain av cinti, Ohio United States of America

jd byrider not a reliable car sacred to drive cinti, Ohio

*Author of original report: brother

*Consumer Comment: question

I needed a car in June of 2011 jd byrider was offering any credit and i seen the commercial they offer good cars. With warrant i thought that was great the car i liked was a 02 tauras the brakes felt weird so i had their mechanic look it over i was told nothing was wrong i was just use to my old car. So i believe them and traded my neon because it had almost 200000 miles on it and put 100 down plus 600 trade value.

All was great until three days later the door panels feel off in the back. They fixed it no problem then my brakes felt weird again. I was worried it was about two weeks later they felt like they was getting worse. So i took it back they looked again tighten the brakes and told me nothing was wrong. And all of the cars have new brakes and ghave new 15 point inspections on them. So i thought it was me then a week later i started hearing a loud noise coming from the back end. I was coming off the high way with my daughter in the car when my brakes was slipping and wouldn't stop.

I had to go in the grass so i wouldn't go in to traffic i slowly drove the car good and took it to fire stone the next day. The said the brakes was new but had to be replaced because they had some built up that was not letting me brake right. Jd byrider then replaced my brakes. And fire stone had a list of things that was wrong but jd byrider said there was nothing else wrong. I also told them about the noise i keep hearing nothing else was done at that time until they called me later to tell me my cv axles shaft needed to be replaced and a

spring in the back was broke and needed to be replaced and about two months after that it was the fuel pump o it took my leave car not starting like five times before they found that out and my broer tellin them. The a week la ter is something else wrong i hate this car it is un safe it has not even been a year now did i also say somethin else is wrong with the brakes i took the car there to be fix. I had to buy another car becaus mine kpt breaking down. I hope no one makes the same mistake as me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jd-byrider/cinti-Ohio-45231/jd-byrider-not-a-reliable-car-sacred-to-drive-cinti-Ohio-843719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jd byrider

brother

AUTHOR: help - (United States of America)

I misspelled some words sorry i didn't tell every thing it was to much to list

question