Complaint Review: JD Byrider

• Reported By: Missybrook — Dallas Texas United States of America
JD Byrider
Pleasant Run Dallas, Texas United States of America

JD Byrider This place WILL BURN YOU "LITERALLY BURN" Dallas, Texas

Please Please Please!!! Don't get sucked into buying a car with this lying dealership. I can't believe anyone would work for a company like this. When you first come in to apply they seem so friendly and ready to help you. That's when they suck you in and then they interview you like your buying a car for the CIA or something asking all these damn questions. Then they make you think by buying a car from them and paying on time you credit is going to be SOOOOO GREAT!! Yeah bullshit. I got a car from these basterds Nov. 21 2012. I've NEVER!!! missed a payment and paid more than I should. So after 1yr and 6days my car catches fire for unknown reasons, I mean we are driving things are good, we go into work and within 5mins of getting out the car the hood is in FLAMES!! You think they gave a shit, hell no, the fire dept says its electrical, which JD Byrider says they will cover up the 24 months or 24,000 which ever comes first and now all of a sudden they act like they don't wanna cover it. DON'T COME TO THIS PLACE! IT'S HELL ON EARTH. Oh and how they tell you by making your payments on time, they report it to your credit monthly and it will make you score go up, well bullshit my score hasn't gone anywhere and I've paid, but I'm not paying anymore, they wouldn't even put me in another car even though I've never missed a payment. They say they have to investigate but they don't know how long it will take, ummm hello I have a job and need to get to work. Well JD Byrider didn't give a damn so they can take that burnt car and shove it so far up their ass, if you ask me I think they did something to set it on fire, Jackasses will never get another dime out of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider/Dallas-Texas-/JD-Byrider-This-place-WILL-BURN-YOU-LITERALLY-BURN-Dallas-Texas-975040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider