Complaint Review: J.D. Byrider

• Reported By: Amber — celina Ohio United States of America
J.D. Byrider
2144 Elida Rd Internet, Ohio United States of America

J.D. Byrider Hight intrest and rip off!! Internet, Ohio

My husband and I went to jd byrider as a last resort while we were still in the process of bankruptcy and our van had quite running. We go to jd byrider and sat their for hours as they didnt explain nothing. Once i started asking questions they took my husband in another room. He was the only one signing papers for he is the only one who works. well long story short..we got a van.

Take the van home which is a 2001 pontiac montana that just hit 100k miles and now its been a year...almost weekly we are changing bulbs for our blinkers brakes and headlights. Which they claim they checked all that out. So because of it being a year i call and see how far we've got the loan down to..they tell me $9000.00!!!! WHAT?! Are you kidding?! 21% intrest?! Im thrown back..then tells me the price of the van was $10,000!

I want out of this deal that was made with them...we have been paying $328 a month for the last year...and never late because it comes out of our bank directly. We havent made a dent in what we owe. now they tell us that its going to be late in the year of 2013 before its paid off. We cannot afford this. Please someone HELP!!

Like i said we just filed bankruptcy thought they were our only choice and i cant have this on our credit but they need to be taken down!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byrider/Internet-Ohio-/JD-Byrider-Hight-intrest-and-rip-off-Internet-Ohio-570338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.D. Byrider