Complaint Review: jd byrider

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: msdee — jacksonville Florida
jd byrider
9590 Atlantic blvd jacksonville, Florida USA

jd byrider The card are no good and the staff is not helpful. I brought my car 6 mths ago and have problems with my transmission twice now the engine and they are refusing to fix it jacksonville Florida

I brought my car in January and ever since then  I have had problems with it. Twice it has been my transmission and now my check engine light is on. I've had several leaks going on. I've took my car to them 3 times and still nothing has been done.  This is really getting on my nerves and a major inconvenience to me and my family.  I'm paying $380 a month and have warranty so something needs to be done. I really wish I could get out of my loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jd-byrider/jacksonville-Florida/jd-byrider-The-card-are-no-good-and-the-staff-is-not-helpful-I-brought-my-car-6-mths-ag-1059682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jd byrider