Complaint Review: JD Byrider/CNAC

• Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
JD Byrider/CNAC
7739 Blanding Boulevard Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

JD Byrider/CNAC JD Byrider likes to kick you when you are down! I bought a mercury sable a year ago and it has given me nothing but problems. I t has broken down 15 times. I take it to their shop and they claim to Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Questions...

I bought a Mercury Sable from JD Byrider Jan 2011.  It has broken down over 15 times.  It takes weeks to get them to repair it and the it breaks down again with the same problem.  I tried to give them a chance to fix it but they just wont take care of the problems.  I complained to the assistant manager Shawn and he saids they would replace the car since it was a lemon.  However, the manager said no.  He said I was lucky it hadnt broken down more afterall it is a used car!  I feel like I have been ripped off.  I still owe on a car that they wont repair!  Please heed my warnong DO Not Buy from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-ByriderCNAC/Jacksonville-Florida-32210/JD-ByriderCNAC-JD-Byrider-likes-to-kick-you-when-you-are-down-I-bought-a-mercury-sable-881263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byrider/CNAC

Questions...

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Is the car still under warranty? How do you know it is always the same CAUSE? Was it under warranty when it first broke down? If it is or was covered by a warranty, what does the warranty paperwork say regarding continual problems with the same cause? What I'm getting at is if the problem originally was covered and fixed under warranty continued to be on going via the original cause, then you might have a case. But if its just an old worn out car with multiple problems then in all probability you are out of luck if the warranty is no longer in effect.