Complaint Review: JD Byryder

• Reported By: David — greenville South Carolina
JD Byryder
Rivers Ave north Charleston, South Carolina USA

JD Byryder Cnac car engine breakdown north Charleston South Carolina

They replced my engine 3 or 4 times. They gave me no loaner car or even money off my payment. Or evenv tried tohelp me make payment arrabgements.

This company never returned my calls while working on it.  I had to call over and over again to get a response from them. But they are quick to call you when you are a day late.

I dont recommend this company to any one. It cost me over a $1200 between car rentals. Cabs. And other means. Plus I have not seen anything on my credit report that is any better from wgen I started this. And its been over a year

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Byryder/north-Charleston-South-Carolina-29607/JD-Byryder-Cnac-car-engine-breakdown-north-Charleston-South-Carolina-1122348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Byryder