Complaint Review: JD Nicholas and Associates

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Gordon K — Chula Vista California
JD Nicholas and Associates
6901 Jericho Turnpike st. 217, Syosset, New York USA

JD Nicholas and Associates Made promises of large profits, misused funds, would not perform a sell order causing me to lose 27k to margin calls. Syosset New York

*General Comment: DEF CALL

JD Nicholas failed to put stop calls on my orders as I asked for on all purchases.  They misused my account to do day trades without my consent.  When they made a large order and didn't put a stop call on it, I told them to sell the position but they would not stating that it would come back. It didn't and I got stuck for a 27k margin call. Their explanation for the whole mess was, in exact words, my bad. I have an attorney who would do a class action suit if I were able to get other victoms names and email addresses. Let me know if you can help me out with getting a list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-Nicholas-and-Associates/Syosset-New-York-11791/JD-Nicholas-and-Associates-Made-promises-of-large-profits-misused-funds-would-not-perfo-1091189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD Nicholas and Associates

#1 General Comment

DEF CALL

AUTHOR: K Man - ()

I had a very similar experience , they took 64K from me through commissions and much broker misconduct....This was very unjustified, didn't know what to do or how to get  my money back.....

I found this individual, he speclaizes in stock market lkoss recovery.  He got mr 39K back in a settlement case.  They are so good !!!!

We sued eveeryone involved , they eventiually made a deal....

Kieran