Complaint Review: jdbyrider

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Kiwi — Peoria Illinois
1709 S Veterans Pkwy Bloomington, Illinois USA

jdbyrider Jd By rider is the biggest ripoff ever I warn you never to do business with them Bloomington Illinois

I got a 2001 Buick lesabre from jdbyrider in October of 2012 they told me I would be done paying by December of 2014. Well when I first got the car I had to get an oil change within the 1st week. I had been making my payments on time and everything and my alignment started messing up withing the 1st 4 months and I could not drive without having to get a new tire they offered an interest free mechanical loan.I accepted the loan but when I started paying it and looking at my receipts the balance was going down but not by as much as I payed. I brought it to their attention it did get fixed but the car is so bad it keeps happening.

I had lost my job in November and I missed like 3 payments but when I got back on my feet I payed all of the late payments and one morning they took my car so I called and thought someone had stole it the representative at jdbyrider told me to call the police and call back he made it seem like he was very concerned. So I called the police and they told me that it has been repossessed so I called jdbyrider and told them I just made my payment of 200 the day before I am not late on my payment. So they did not return my car until 6 hours later and they did not want to talk to me about it my daughter missed school and I had to pay gas to get to work.They took my car for no reason and did not have the decency to apologize.

Then I called the office back because they said I have to pay extra for my payment being late I told them I pay extra on my note every 2 weeks when I pay and that's not because I am late because I am not late I pay on time. The lady then hung up in my face. I called back and asked for the supervisor and she immediately started to get loud and snap on me and hung up in my face and she was supposed to be the supervisor. So I called back to speak with her again her name is Lynn she would not let me get a word in and she would not let me speak with someone over her she just said " I am the supervisor" she then took my payment and hung up. So I called and spoke with Theresa and she basically tried to make it seem like I was in the wrong when I threatened to call the headquarters she was saying like they are going to look at everything on my account and see that when I was not working I missed payments and everything I hung up. JD Byrider is a ripoff and I do not recommend anyone go to them if they was the last car dealership on earth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jdbyrider/Bloomington-Illinois-61701/jdbyrider-Jd-By-rider-is-the-biggest-ripoff-ever-I-warn-you-never-to-do-business-with-the-1143377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jdbyrider