Complaint Review: jdbyrider

• Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Bernadette — danville Virginia United States of America
975 highway 66 Kernersville, North Carolina United States of America

jdbyrider Cnac I Kernersville , North Carolina

Three months ago I purchased a car from jdbyrider in Kernersville NC. Come to find out they had done 42 inquiries on my credit without informing they were going to do that. Then they double charged me for the vehicle. The finance charge was 13,000 and the car itself was 10,000 plus the downpayment was 1,300. I ended up letting them have the car.

Dealing with these people was the worse mistake of my life. I would advise nobody to get a vehicle through these people. They are definately crooks and if you don't k now what you are really getting into I would advise you to ask questions. I feel like this company should be made to give everybody that they sold a car to their money back and should be shut down. Its a scam watch out people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jdbyrider/Kernersville-North-Carolina-27284/jdbyrider-Cnac-I-Kernersville-North-Carolina-936599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jdbyrider