Complaint Review: jdbyrider

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: leslie — Beckley West Virginia
jdbyrider
4631 Robert C. Byrd Drive Beckley , West Virginia USA

jdbyrider CNAC They lie & mess up your account like on receipts saying i paid 1 day & saying my next payment is due the same day i paid & on 1 its says i paid in july & than my next payment is due in june they have messed up my account so bad Beckley West Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Questions...

Jdbyrider/ CNAC is a ripoff they have messed up my account so bad. I have all my receipts & bank statements on when I paid them. They have the wrong dates of when I paid & when the next payment is do . 1st receipt that's I have date I paid was 6/7/2013. & that my next payment was due 6/7/2013 which is the same date I paid when my next payment should have been 6/21/2013 . I have another receipts in July that's says I made on payment on July 19th & than says that my next payment is due July 19th.

I have another receipt that's says I paid July 8th & that my next payment is due June 21st how could that be when I paid for July so my next payment date should have been July 19th not June 21st . I sent a money order & it had never benn posted to my account . One of the workes came to my house on Aug 31st in the middle of the night like 9pm knocking on my door. My account is all messed up . Due to the fact they have wrong date of when the account was paid & when the next payment is due I have receipts & bank statements as well saying when I have paid . They still say I owe more & that I'm not up 2 date with the account . How could I be when they have messed up on 3 or 4 receipts & never posted money that I sent .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jdbyrider/Beckley-West-Virginia-25801/jdbyrider-CNAC-They-lie-mess-up-your-account-like-on-receipts-saying-i-paid-1-day-say-1082467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jdbyrider

Questions...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Just how are you getting all of these receipts that show the next payment?

Are you making the payments in person?  If that is the case then why all of the sudden did you mail in a Money Order that amazingly didn't get posted?

Also since it is just a Money Order that does not prove that you paid them with the money order. All your bank statement would show is that you withdrew the money it wouldn't prove you paid any specific company.  Which again goes on that if you have a bank account why are you sending them money orders instead of a check?

You appear to be on a 2 week payment schedule, with the following dates. 6/07,6/21,7/05,7/19,8/2....

Now you said that the receipts on 6/7 was wrong and your next date should have been 6/21.  So what happend on 6/21 did you pay it?  You also didn't seem to mention any payments after 7/8, so what did the receipts show on 7/19, 8/2, 8/16, and 8/30.  BTW...if you paid on 7/8..you paid LATE and probably had some late fees as well.