Complaint Review: Jdbyryder auto

• Reported By: hrrjr58 — Pawtucket Rhode Island United States of America
Jdbyryder auto
wasington St Attelboro, Massachusetts United States of America

Jdbyryder auto Major ripoff do not buy from them Attelboro, Massachusetts

I brought a car for my wife about two years ago.It was going well until it started to break down,that when the troulbel began.We have had to take the car their more than 15 times.Matter of fact it their right thier now waiting for a part.I have talk to everyone that I can speak too an I am not getting anywhere.Brain  who is the sales manager an has done absolutely nothing.

She owe about $6.400.00 due to bad credit we are stuck fulfilling the contract that we sign.They should have given her a car to get around until it get repaired.In reality they need to take the car to a buick dealer it only make sense.The mechanic name is Mike he done all he can the result is still the same how many time does she have to take this car their for repair until they get it right.I am paying on a car that I can not even drive.Please write back or call Brenda and give her some advice on what she could do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jdbyryder-auto/Attelboro-Massachusetts-/Jdbyryder-auto-Major-ripoff-do-not-buy-from-them-Attelboro-Massachusetts-944844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jdbyryder auto