Complaint Review: JDByRyder

• Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: Tabu1255 — Olive Hill Kentucky United States of America
JDByRyder
1619 Dixie Hwy Florence, Kentucky United States of America

JDByRyder Mislead me to believe I could trade my vehicle that I purc hasede from the in onanother vehicle but wasn't informed that we needed another down payment was told we wouldn;t need one. was oked by cnac Florence Kentucky

Purchased a vehicle from jdbyryder wanted  to trade for another but wasn't informed had to pay another balance of  down payment and still would have to pay our vehicle off even though we traded it in. The down payment is the same as the balance on the vehicle to trade in. Plus the down payment was the same as the amount owed.  We paid $16,000.00 for a 1998 Plymouth voyager van SE. Said they could n't resell van on lot , would auction off and only get $800.00 for it. Was told by  Ford dealership it was worth $6,000.00. I refuse to pay for something I am not driving and I feel I shouldn't have to have a down payment since they was going to put the balance of my loan onto the price of the other vehicle. I going to keep the van and buy my other vehicle somewhere else. Don't believe whatnthey tell you It all waS VERY MISLEADING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JDByRyder/Florence-Kentucky-/JDByRyder-Mislead-me-to-believe-I-could-trade-my-vehicle-that-I-purc-hasede-from-the-in-o-523335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JDByRyder