Complaint Review: Jdd Publishing Co.

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 08, 2004

• Reported By:Fulks Run Virginia
Jdd Publishing Co.
Smithfield, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Jdd Publishing Co. ripoff - would not honor refund & blocked my emails Smithfield Rhode Island

*Author of original report: problem resolved at Jdd Publishing co

*Author of original report: After filing a ripoff report on Jdd Publishing I finally got a response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Why would we rip you off after 8 YEARS of web business?

I made a purchase from Jdd publishing Co
with a 90 day money back guarantee. When I returned the merchandise for a refund they would not respond to my requests & finally blocked my emails.

Shirley
Fulks Run, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2004 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jdd-Publishing-Co/Smithfield-Rhode-Island-02915/Jdd-Publishing-Co-ripoff-would-not-honor-refund-blocked-my-emails-Smithfield-Rhode-Is-109860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jdd Publishing Co.

problem resolved at Jdd Publishing co

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

I received an e-mail,with an appology, from Jim Daniels at JDD Publishing Co, stating that my refund has been processed.Due to a flooding of e-mails at this time[mostly junk]mine had apparently been lost.I know believe Jim Daniels to be a man of integrity & this was an honest mistake.

After filing a ripoff report on Jdd Publishing I finally got a response

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

After filing a ripoff report on Jdd Publishing I finally got a response "apparently my email problems got resolved". It was a very nasty letter, practically calling me a liar & asking me "why the company would want to rip me off"? ;but didn,t discuss the refund problem.
They also didn,t say why they apparently ignored the fact that I had returned the merchandise by postal service according to their "refund policy."

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Why would we rip you off after 8 YEARS of web business?

AUTHOR: Jim Daniels - (U.S.A.)

We responded to all requests but the customer obviously did not received email replies, perhaps due to email filters.

We ALWAYS issue refunds upon request. We have an 8 year track record for providing excellent customer support which has resulted in an impeccable business reputation.

See http://www.make-a-living-online.com/letters.htm for what our customers say about us, or search google.com for JDD Publishing and you'll find the truth.

It's unfortunate that one individual with email problems would go out of her way to bash one of the web's most established and respected businesses.

JDD Publishing