Complaint Review: J&E Home Improvements Toledo Ohio

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:mason Michigan
J&E Home Improvements Toledo Ohio
1628 Henthorne Dr. Suite 220 Maumee, Ohio U.S.A.

J&E Home Improvements Toledo Ohio Worked for free Maumee Ohio

I worked for J&E for one month. I walked about 3 to 5 miles per day going door to door. I would sign people up to have one of the sales people come in and sell a basement.

My first paycheck was no problem. My second paycheck, which was my biggest, bounced. Now I am being hounded to pay this back, since they can't get ahold of anyone at the main office.

I was also told that my last two checks were mailed to me on Oct. 3rd,2008. I am still waiting for them. It has been a week so far.

I have called and left numerous messages with the owners son, Jimmy Quigley, and have not recieved any calls back.

I was recently told that Jimmy Quigley is planning on starting a new home improvements business. So if you are looking for a job in the home improvements industry please be leary if the owners name is Jim Quigley.

mason, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JE-Home-Improvements-Toledo-Ohio/Maumee-Ohio-43537/JE-Home-Improvements-Toledo-Ohio-Worked-for-free-Maumee-Ohio-380017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J&E Home Improvements Toledo Ohio