Complaint Review: jeanny portillo

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: maria — TAKOMA PARK Maryland United States of America
jeanny portillo
7505 new Hampshire ave suite 300 TAKOMA PARK, Maryland United States of America

jeanny portillo jeanny portillo sorto do not go to this lady! DO NOT GO HERE! TAKOMA PARK, Maryland

I WENT T O THIS OFFICE IN HOLTON LANE IN 2010 FOR AN ESTIMATE FOR MY TAXES.  My cousin referred me to this lady saying that she could get me a  BIG refund. you just had to give her the name and birth certificate of any kids. so i went with my 2009 w-2 and she charged me $900 for doing my 2009 taxes  and applying for my itin and five random dependents that i didn't eve know.

The thing is that i never received anything. i would go to the office and this big lady karina would tell me that they have sent my return and just to wait a few more weeks. i waited three months and nothing,i went again and this guy madera told me to be patient and to wait another three weeks because the IRS was having delays.
I have recently found out that she moved next door with a different name of company but she still the one that runs it .

7505 new hampshire ave, suitet 300 takoma park, md
she now calls her company T-A-X Services, llc
I have already contacted a lawyer and we are working on suying her. she charged me all that money and i never received anythin from the IRS it is A SCAM!

Do not fall for her changing her name from jeanny l. portillo to her jeanny sorto is the same person if anyone is lookig for her the dumbass still have the same phone numnber 301-408-1040

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jeanny-portillo/TAKOMA-PARK-Maryland-20912/jeanny-portillo-jeanny-portillo-sorto-do-not-go-to-this-lady-DO-NOT-GO-HERE-TAKOMA-PARK-1003957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jeanny portillo