Complaint Review: jeep chrysler

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Japtida55 — Dallas Texas United States of America
jeep chrysler
2601 William D. Tate Avenue, Grapevine, TX 76051, Texas United States of America

jeep chrysler Grapvine Jeep Do not purchase Jeep products 76051, Texas

My jeep patriot has been piece of shit since I bought it.  it only has 74K in miles I have had to change ball joints twice, front shocks, speed sensor, cv axel, the wiring to cig lighter melted simply by having a Samsung Brand cig adapter plugged in.  Know the jeep is stuck low gear. Aces garage use same computer to diagnose as Jeep does and he said it was Transmission Control Module he changed it out for me and said it has to go to jeep dealership to get programmed. Tthe operations manager James said he would program it  if I got it over there for no charge. After $130.00 tow fee he says I have to pay him $584 to start before he will even look at it.

I ask him to send me the print out of when he programmed the TCM he said it does not not give you a report I have been told by several dealerships that is lie.  I called corporate office of Jeep before I did anything and they said get it to Jeep Dealer and they might or might not help me out. I ask if I get it to your dealer let them look at and you decided you want help me out I am responsiable for whatever the decide to charge me. Well that is exactly where I am at right know my vehicle still not fixed and Grapevine Jeep is holding me hostage with no help from corporate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jeep-chrysler/-Grapevine-TX-76051-Texas-756051/jeep-chrysler-Grapvine-Jeep-Do-not-purchase-Jeep-products-76051-Texas-950763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jeep chrysler