Complaint Review: Jeff Dean Marketing, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: ErickMI — miami Florida
Jeff Dean Marketing, Inc.
JDM 3005 S Lamar, D-109-211 Austin, Texas USA

Jeff Dean Marketing, Inc. I paid for a product, never get it from them... be careful averyone! Ripoff Report must stop them. Austin Texas

I bought bought a product from this company few months ago, the Slightest Touch Stim Kit ES2c (Order Id : ORD-464519), the wired part of all this is that I have used Paypal on which it went trhu, right now Paypal says that Jeff Dean Marketing, Inc is verified by them but since march 27th I haven't received anything from their yet.

I have called them lots of time with no answer at all, no return calls no nothing.

I am trying to get some response from theirs using this wonderful site to see if they are going to sent me my product once for all.

I have paid 111, 47 USD and I want either the product or my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Dean-Marketing-Inc/Austin-Texas-78704/Jeff-Dean-Marketing-Inc-I-paid-for-a-product-never-get-it-from-them-be-careful-ave-1049185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Dean Marketing, Inc.