Complaint Review: Jeff Harclerode

• Reported By: Anonymous — Des Moines Iowa
Jeff Harclerode
Camp Dodge, Johnston , Iowa USA

Jeff Harclerode Harc Lies Deceptive Harassment Johnston Iowa

I agree with the first report. I wish I had seen this before I ever agreed to meet with this guy. I had some medical issues in the past he and his partner told me I needed to keep to myself. I felt very uneasy doing this but, I agreed becasue I really wanted to serve my country. I was told about all the money I would get for school & all the awsome things I would do.

What really has happened is I dont even go to school becasue its too hard to get anyone to pay for it ,and I have called sgt Harc alot but he never calls me back or helps. I go to drill and just sit and dont learn anything. The only time the slime ball talks to me is when he asks if I have friends that want to join. I always tell him no becasue I dont want my friends to go thorugh the crap I have gone thorugh. This guy is a liar and will say anything he has to so he can make his monthly quota. Dont trust him and if you really want to serve, join with another recruiter of just go to the real Army.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Harclerode/Johnston-Iowa-50131/Jeff-Harclerode-Harc-Lies-Deceptive-Harassment-Johnston-Iowa-1099497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Harclerode