arbitrary

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Shey — Reading Pennsylvania United States of America
Jeff Lesner
n/a Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Jeff Lesner Jeff Lefner , Jeff Conner settlement , loans, court, Department of Justice, District Atorney Detroit, Michigan

I've been getting phone calls to my mothers house stating that they were from the Department of Justice Jeff Lesner with an Indian Accent that I owed 277.00 for a loan that I supposedly took out in 2010 he was requesting that I pay via Western union or Green Dot Money Pak  I looked online to see if there were any more cases as mine and you bet they were so What I did is that when he called me back the following day what I owed was 227.00 really ?  are you kidding me if you tell a lie be smart and follow up with it anyways sorry went off track I refused to pay and he threaten me with a warrant for my arrest and that I was going to have a cop go to my mothers house with in the hour I told him to go $@&* himself and hung up. I then called the department of Justice and they were able to verify they to dont ask payments for any type of personal loans. So if you have this happened to you  verify with the department here is a link to the website:

http://www.justice.gov/  Oh and anothe always do a reverse phone checkup you can find lots of info behind the phone number that shows up on the caller ID

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Lesner/Detroit-Michigan-48154/Jeff-Lesner-Jeff-Lefner-Jeff-Conner-settlement-loans-court-Department-of-Justice-Di-1006731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Lesner