Complaint Review: jeff morgan and associates

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2010

• Reported By: carlton — manhattan Kansas United States of America
jeff morgan and associates

jeff morgan and associates false motives, threats, cursing, vulgar, harassment, lying,hanging up phone, will not provide compnay information Internet

i have been receiving phone calls constantly. they curse at me and call me all sorts of vulgar names. the number they use is 1800-219-9702 when i called them and asked for information the immediately hung up the phone, i called seven times each time they threatened me called me a motherf*****. one slipped and gave me the name  Law Firm of Morgan & Associates.  a couple times i was sent to a answering machine. In the past a different number was from Florida, They will not tell me when this transaction happened. They have my social security number, and phone contact numbers and even harass my co workers.

They have an indian accent ,India. one individual said his name was Don Richard who have called me in the past(with another company's name). I was threatened with legal action, arrest, supoena and then he called me a son of a bit** when i asked for proof of any transactions.  I ask them to send me thier company information he asked me why do i need to know thier information, then hung the phone up. They continue to harrass and threaten, they asked for a  credit card to settle the account.

I don't have anything with them to settle. They are fully out of line even called my mother a whore, I've hung up on them they call 4-5 times daily even in in the same day.  They ask for  attorney's.

This assult and harassment has got to be stopped....,  I tried to contact the Better Business Bureau and file a report but i only had limited information. It is out of control , especially when they threaten you and curse you and your co-workers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2010 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jeff-morgan-and-associates/internet/jeff-morgan-and-associates-false-motives-threats-cursing-vulgar-harassment-lyinghan-630589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jeff morgan and associates