Complaint Review: Jeff Nations

• Reported By: Jeff — New Richmond Ohio
Jeff Nations
2755 SR 132 Lot 261 New Richmond, Ohio USA

Jeff Nations Walmart Everstart Batteries PWC New Richmond Ohio

I just like to add that today July 15, 2013 I went to my local Walmart in Amelia, Ohio to get by 2 batteries prorated. I have a scooter and a jet ski. I was told that these batteries only had a 90 day warranty on them which the advertisement said up to 3 years. I was very shock of this because I always by Everstart batteries and when they go bad I get a prorated rate. Well, not on motorcycles, jet skis, or lawn mowers, etc.  I spent over $120 on these batteries and that is a lot of money for someone to spend when the don't last over the summer. I always had them kept inside in a warm placed and charge them when I use them.  I am very disappointed in Walmart and Everstart. All I wanted is a new battery or a prorated one. But all that was offered to me was 10% from the Manager.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Nations/New-Richmond-Ohio-45157/Jeff-Nations-Walmart-Everstart-Batteries-PWC-New-Richmond-Ohio-1067228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Nations