Complaint Review: Jeff Robert Campbell wa4zvg

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Bennett — Everett Washington
Jeff Robert Campbell wa4zvg
ebay Internet, Alabama United States of America

Jeff Robert Campbell wa4zvg Fake eBay Repair Tech! Dont Trust and Dont Buy anything from JEFF! Search the internet about him! Internet, Alabama

*Author of original report: Jeff Campbell WA4ZVG hueytown/Bessemer Alabama found on eBay.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jeff Robert Campbell wa4zvg

Jeff Campbell has been Taking advantage of ebay MEMBERS for a WHILE.. He is a old Pill Junkie that lost his job due to being strung out stealing pills . he use to be a pharmacist and  lost his job and had to move in with his mom until she died!

He trys to buy these radios up and then sell for a high ammount on ebay so you try to settle off ebay and get screwed.. He claims he fixes them with this buy mine or buy theirs and ill fix it for you "pay me now or pay me later" attitude!

He cant Spell and he has no retirement! thats why he is stealing... its what he knows! NOT RADIOS! Mainly Yaesu FT-101E's!

Foxtango has a company Certified Electronics that also knowes about Jeff, and while they claim to know him they dont want to even touch the radio's that Jeff Gets his hands on!

Jeff Calls Them to ask for advice on repairs and diagnosing issues for the FT-101E's.

They dont like him either and they have Heard SO much about this guy it is not funny..

He was supost to fix my radio and put new tubes in it and I received Mis Matched Used Tubes!

As well as the radio cuts out modulation when talking on all bands..
He also STOLE my Crystals and Gave me WWV ones cuz I told him i was on 11Meter!

He is a Thief!

Beware and Dont Send anything to this Loser of a repair junkie!

he charged me 250$ and still wants more!

He lies and does nothing but call you a CB'er.

He has Been Kicked off a FEW ham Repeaters as well in the alabama area for being a racist inconciderate jerk.. and they want nothing to do with him as well..  His call is WA4ZVG

He lives at 1212 Bunchie St. Hueytown Alabama!

He runs Adds on ebay trying to sell a UNMOLESTED FT-101E!  The fact is that it has been worked threw and i wouldnt trust it or him!

More reports to come.. I am looking threw the internet to find more on this CLOWN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Robert-Campbell-wa4zvg/Internet-Alabama-/Jeff-Robert-Campbell-wa4zvg-Fake-eBay-Repair-Tech-Dont-Trust-and-Dont-Buy-anything-from-1036903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Robert Campbell wa4zvg

Jeff Campbell WA4ZVG hueytown/Bessemer Alabama found on eBay.

AUTHOR: iRepair Everett - ()

Jeff Campbell

You can say what you want but you are all over the Internet as a thief,racist, and a shotty repair tech not worth your daddy's salt it took to make you!

I encourage anyone curious to go to ebay and search for a Yaesu FT-101E (MOLESTED) / GUARANTEED TO WORK for available pictures and description of this mans work.

Please feel free to search for Jeff on the Internet.

And please see Jeff Campbell here:

All this and more is easily found via your search engine of choice!

Jeff will make it out to a company "ripoff Report" trying to extort money. I view it as a place to warn the public of crooks, thieves , and con-artists that take advantage of good customers and ruin beautiful radios.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jeff Robert Campbell wa4zvg

AUTHOR: jeff Campbell - ()

First thing they do is offer to Mediate the complaint through a REPUTATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY FOR A FEE OF $2000 or so. IT IS THE NEW DIGITAL EXTORTION. I will not be taken in.

Once something is filed here, the person it is filed against will get a phjone call from some company in Arizona offering to "bury" the information that is here. They want to do this for a fee of course, and the way they do that is simply take key words and file articles with your name and those key words in it on various sites on the internet and whenever the average user pulls up those keywords, it simply leads them to the sites that have nothing but good things to say about you, or things that are neutral,, or something like your pet opg won a blue ribbon at the fair. This very complaint and all you see here on rip off reports is buried so far back on page 100 or so of internet search hits that NO ONE will read that far and see it. THAT is the way they claim to remove it,, for a fee of course.

Now I will address Mr. Josh Eddy' complaint. Mr. Eddy is a CB'er with the inclination to run large amounts of power on his radio's. and he is a GOLDEN SCREWDRIVER TYPE. That is he knows nothing about radio's or electronics and puts a screwdriver to them and starts turning pots hoping he will get an extra watt or so out of it.

About a year ago Mr. Eddy sent me a radio, with a return UPS label. The radio was in really bad shape.I did what I could. got it back up and running and sent it back. I billed him for my services through paypal BEFORE I sent the radio back. He did not have the money to pay me to get it back. I finally cut my bill in half and he said send it back he would pay me later. I really did not expect it to be paid, but I figured something was better than nothing.  FIRST of all he tried to pay me, through paypal with a couple of stolen credit cards. I would  not EVEN ENTERTAIN THAT. I told him to come up with a valid and legal method of paying me and i would slap the label on it and send it back. He did,, for half of it anyway. I sent the radio back. Lo and Behold UPS drops the radio on the way back to him. He files a claim with UPS through the company he went and paid to have the radio shipped,, some MAILBOX company that ships for UPS. Anyway he asked me for a written detailed invoice of what I did,, and where he could find a copy of where the radio's were sold new. I told him to Google it. From what I understand UPS came to his home, did an inspection on the radio and refused to pay the claim, or maybe they paid it,, he has two conflicting stories. Anyway he still has the radio,, sometimes UPS DOES let the customer keep the merchandise. The next time I hear from Mr. Eddy is calling up making demands of me. I told him it was not MY faulty UPS dropped it and to take that up with him. I did take the opportunity to ask when I was getting the other half of my money!

I thought it was over, i would never hear from the guy again. he told me he took the money UPS sent him and bought another radio. Apparently Mr. Eddy is one of these types that CONSTANTLY has money problems and is just plain crazy.

Here is my next encounter with Mr. Eddy.

I see an FT-101 for sale on ebay about a year later from someone called UCANTCME420. I bid on the radio. I had no idea who this person was, it was an auction type bid. UCANTCME420 corresponded with me several times and did not REVEAL HIS IDENTITY TO ME. I won the auction, Hit the pay now button with paypal to pay for it and noticed there was problems with it accepting my money, or rather him drawing the money OUT. Paypal accepted my money,, never have had a problem with them. Anyway at that point I saw who the seller was. It was Mr. Eddy. I said whoa,, this radio has been drooped. I called him,, told him I did not want it and that I wanted my money back. Now he fully expected to keep that money and SCREW PAYPAL AND EBAY again for it as he has in the past on several different accounts. It does not matter to him. He finds a way to make a new account. I would have got my money back through paypal's seller protection and g he would have had the money. what he did not count on was PAYPAL's security measures that holds the money for several days on new sellers. he had sold NOTHING under that account,, just bought a few things with a money order.  Anyway I was able to click a button on paypal and get my money back immediately since it had not processed. Mr Eddy sends me a request to cancel the transaction through Ebay,so he won't have to pay the fees on something he didn't sell, and Ia gree to it. I wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM IN ANY WAY.

Well one would think that would be the end of it. Instead Mr. Eddy sees an opportunity here. Ebay left the sale up on their computers. Mr. Eddy could not leave BAD feedback as a seller,, so he left good feedback,, and just cussed me and called me every name in the book in it. Well Ebay removes it ENTIRELY. Did that stop Mr. Eddy?? No No,, at this point Ebay did NOT suspend him. He re-list the radio and in the description of the radio chooses to use that forum to just dog me and cuss me and run me down with lies.. EBAY PULLS IT-- Thats is incident # 2 with Ebay, the first being the feedback. What does Mr. Eddy do?? He re-list the radio with the same things. Ebays pulls it again, that is time # 3,, lo and behold he figures that paypal is about to have him arrested for credit card fraud, so he post it for the 4th time. In for a penny in for a pound he figures.,,, call them yourself and see, if you don't believe me,, or sit back and watch if you even care..... i don't care myself except for the fact I called and snitched him out to paypal as to his new identity and incarnations. They told me they knew it already and were handling it. Anyway he has listed the radio again on ebay and this time Ebay has sent it to their committee to have him suspended from the site.

I am not a pill junkie nor have a lost a job,, nor was I ever a pharmacist,, don't know where the hell he got that one at. Call the Alabama state board of pharmacy and verify that if you even care. It will just prove he is a liar.

I am sure the owner of Fox Tango will have their own Rebuttal here for Mr. Eddy. I will leave that to the owner of that company.

Other than that take this whole site with a grain of salt. make up a complaint about Mickey Mouse with whatever you want to put down Mickey did. I would use someone other than Mickey Mouse though,, make up a name and sit back and watch how easily it is published here, and if you put a phone # there, or email,,expect some email from the REPUTATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY.

Mr. Eddy will soon be making little ones out of big ones according to the person at paypal I spoke with and Ebay is about to suspend him.

Thats all I have to say. You can email me if you wish at  call me at 205-491-8355 and I wiill be happy to fill in the details or answer any question you may have.

I think my email is in the header some place, but the rip off people at rip off reports do not want me to give it so I will abide by that

Thanks for your time.