Complaint Review: Jeff Wagner @ Jeff Wagner trucking

• Submitted: Fri, October 08, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 08, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — salisbury Maryland U.S.A.
Jeff Wagner @ Jeff Wagner trucking
W12242 Clarkson Road Waterloo, Wisconsin United States of America

Jeff Wagner @ Jeff Wagner trucking bounced paychecks, wore out equipment, denied unemployment Waterloo, Wisconsin

This guy is having financial problems. He is bouncing checks all over Wisconsin. The third time my paycheck bounced my wife told me to come home and that's what I did.

He eventually made checks good. But my last two checks he took out $955.xx as cash advances. Which is bogus. He did that because I took his truck home. He had no money to pay me and sure didn't have money to buy me bus ticket home.

So he charged me for coming to get his truck.

I filed unemployment. I got one week of that then they told me they had to review my claim because of information they received that I may not be eligible any more. Which means he is fighting my claim and doesn't want me to get unemployment.

I worked for this guy for 6 years. Had to drive more hours than law allows and falsify log books.

Equipment is wore out, constantly breaking down. A moving safety hazard. He was audited by Dept. of Transportation and found non-compliant.

He forged paperwork. Numerous safety violations.

His authority was revoked and he received a hefty fine.

He managed to get a conditional authority to keep running and to get complilant.

This worked for about a month maybe then it was right back to same old methods.

I have heard from former dispatcher that he does drugs and drinks alcohol while driving. He is his worse driver. The ones he hires are not much better. Doesn't give them road test or drug test.

One driver has had two accidents so far. Jeff hisself has had accidents too along with speeding tickets and other violations.

Avoid this company like the plaque. Someone is going to get killed if the D.O.T. doesn't shut him down for good.

And I am going to help D.O.T. to do just that. He is a danger to motoring society.

Did I mention he has driven a commercial vehicle with a suspended license?

Big time loser.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2010 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Wagner-Jeff-Wagner-trucking/Waterloo-Wisconsin-53594/Jeff-Wagner-Jeff-Wagner-trucking-bounced-paychecks-wore-out-equipment-denied-unemploy-648772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Wagner @ Jeff Wagner trucking