Complaint Review: Jeff Weikel

• Reported By:19020 Pennsylvania
Jeff Weikel
2145 dunksferry road bensalem, Pennsylvania USA

Jeff Weikel audio visual bensalem Pennsylvania

I ordered several speakers from 123DJ AKA MiniMax Electronics. Some of the order made it intact and some were severely damaged. I returned the damaged units and 7 weeks later got the exact same 4 speakers back. I refused them again and requested my credit card be credited. I called the store for 4 months now and talk to the shipping manager. {Neil} and everytime we speak he say's he will check on it. 3 weeks ago he said I would be mailed a check. I have called the store everyday since and he has his staff tell me he is in a meeting and he will get back to me. There has been no call back. This is criminal! They owe me $400.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Weikel/bensalem-Pennsylvania-19020/Jeff-Weikel-audio-visual-bensalem-Pennsylvania-1061533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Weikel