Complaint Review: JeffersNCP

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Linda G — tupper lake New York
JeffersNCP
16 Mcleland rd St Cloud , Minnesota USA

JeffersNCP They have a false charge on my Credit report, and I cant talk to anyone as they say they no longer have my account and give me a number to another company who wont help me and says Jeffers should. St Cloud Minnesota

*General Comment: $400 Won't Prevent You From Buying A House

They have a false charge of $341.00 on my credit score preventing me from buying a house. And cannot speak to anyone only given another number when I key in my soc sec #...I call that number they refuse to help me as the account has a name of a deceased person ond wrong address....and they say Jeffers should help me...but I cannot speak to anyone at Jeffers as noone answers its all automated...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JeffersNCP/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/JeffersNCP-They-have-a-false-charge-on-my-Credit-report-and-I-cant-talk-to-anyone-as-the-1137845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JeffersNCP

#1 General Comment

$400 Won't Prevent You From Buying A House

AUTHOR: HonnyBrown - ()

Are you from Tupper Lake originally?