Complaint Review: Jefferson Lines

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: oliverjr78249 — San Antonio Texas
Jefferson Lines
2100 East 26th Street Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Jefferson Lines Greyhound Lines Caught bus from Fargo, ND at 6:00 PM, enroute to Waterloo, IA, wasn 't offered any compensation for my inconviencent. I was due to pick up a truck in Elk Run Heights, IA on Friday afternoon, thus, I have to sit in the bus station for 12 hours, not offered a hotel, and will loose around $800.60 and the opportunity to get closer to home without paying high prices for a bus ticket to San Antonio, Texas where I live. Minneapolis Minnesota

I wasn't even offered any compensation from Greyhound.  They are responsible for getting passengers to and from their destinations.  Even though Jefferson Lines didn't fulfill their obligations to furnish a driver for the bus.  I'm really pissed off because I've been riding buses for 3 years stright years and have gone through similair situations and haven't received any compensation for actions none faught to me.  Mr Stanley Cox, another fellow truck driver as I am, is with me on this mission of transportating trucks all over the nation, and have schedules to meet as well.  We are loosing money just sitting and have no other options to move these trucks.

Depending on the bus system is a must and should be treated as the busese have their schedules to meet as well.  I am looking for compemsations for tjhis blunmfer that was no faught of mine.  I would say that Mega Bus should be allowed to come in these cities that can't meet their schedules due to neglanve or failure to meet their required schedules.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-Lines/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55404/Jefferson-Lines-Greyhound-Lines-Caught-bus-from-Fargo-ND-at-600-PM-enroute-to-Waterloo-1104793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson Lines