Complaint Review: Jeffery Scott Fine Magnetics

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Clayton H — Plymouth Indiana
Jeffery Scott Fine Magnetics
P.O. Box 231627 Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Jeffery Scott Fine Magnetics NEVER RECIEVED MY PAID FOR PRODUCT Las Vegas Nevada

ON January 20th I paid $290 to this company in Denver Co. I was told I would recieve my custom belt buckle in the mail. I called atleast 30 times. Not exaderating. I NEVER recieved one phone call or email back. I tried to go through my Visa card but they said it was already being made. Complete lie. I never recieved a design to approve. It has been a year and they have my buckle and my money. Its a sad company. All I wanted was some info on where my buckle was. Someone to tell me something. I will always regret trying to work with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeffery-Scott-Fine-Magnetics/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89105/Jeffery-Scott-Fine-Magnetics-NEVER-RECIEVED-MY-PAID-FOR-PRODUCT-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1092742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeffery Scott Fine Magnetics