Complaint Review: Jeffrey Davidson, PC Consultants.

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: HAPPYBELLMAN0492562 — Los Angeles California
Jeffrey Davidson, PC Consultants.
23228 West Vail Drive West Hills, California USA

Jeffrey Davidson, PC Consultants. Computer Repair Scam West Hills California

We made the horrible mistake of chosing Jeff Davidson (AKA Jeffrey Davidson) at PC Consultants (www.pc-consultants.net) as the computer repair tech for our household containing a total of three PC's.

This man is without question the most ridiculously incompetent and clueless computer tech I have ever come across. First off, the man could not figure out how to turn on any of our computers, (two laptops and a stationary PC to be exact) and needed help figuring this out. [continued below]....
..... (First red flag) Second, his solution to our heavily virus infected computers was simply to run an ancient anti-virus program to detect the problem. Pardon me, but I thought this individual was a professional. I did not call him out to my house to have him tell me I need to run an anti-virus program on my computer. What a joke.

Make a long story short. After three days, several attempts and numerous phone calls back and forth, he still could not figure out what the trouble was, but had no trouble charging us well over $376 for his useless advice and complete and utter incompetence. Subsequently, we were forced to hand over the computers to a legitimate PC tech who fixed the problem within less than 24 hours. Naturally, we then approached Mr. Davidson for a reimbursement (seeing how he completely failed to be of any assistance whatsoever), but he blatantly refused our request, arguing that he "most certainly had kept his end of the bargain". What a pathetic excuse for a computer technician this man is.

Do not enlist the services of Mr. Jeffrey Davidson. He is a fake and a phony, and an extremely poorly trained technician. (If at all trained) The man has no business charging anyone for his so called "expertise". We wasted over 300 dollars on this buffoon, and to make matters worse, the computers in fact were worse off after his involvement. The computers would not boot up. Pop-ups all over the place, and the computers freezing every other minute. What a nightmare. I cannot emphasize this strongly enough:Do not let this man touch your computer. He is a con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeffrey-Davidson-PC-Consultants/West-Hills-California-90317/Jeffrey-Davidson-PC-Consultants-Computer-Repair-Scam-West-Hills-California-1128067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeffrey Davidson, PC Consultants.